1. OUR PLEDGE
1.1 We are committed on safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that your personal data is protected. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”) under the laws of Malaysia.
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
4. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
4.1 At times, you may be asked to provide your personal data including, but not limited to, your name, gender, age, telephone number, fax number, home address, email address, credit card information, bank account number, education level, occupation, interests and favourite activities, etc. in order to enjoy the service we offer.
4.2 To start purchasing, it may be necessary for you to provide us with your Personal Data when you creating an account with the Site. If your Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to you.
4.3 We shall keep your Personal Data confidential at all times. Our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of Personal Data will be in accordance with the laws of Malaysia
4.4 You agree that all the Personal Data provided by you to us may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
- providing the Services;
- analysing, verifying and / or checking your credit, payment and / or status in relation to the provision of the Services;
- processing any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and / or credit facilities requested by you;
- enabling the daily operation of your account and / or the collection of amounts outstanding in your account in relation to the services we provided;
- carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand your characteristics and buying behaviour and to provide other services suited to your needs, and to assist us in selecting goods and services that are likely to be of interest to you;
- providing you with regular communications from us with details of the services and its benefits;
- investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions, and prevention or detection of crime;
- disclosure as required by law.
4.5 We would also like to use your Personal Data (including your name, telephone number, address and email address and other information provided to us when you register) for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS or the like) in relation to offers and promotions from us, our subsidiaries, and our affiliates;
4.6 Please note that we cannot use your Personal Data unless we have received your consent.
4.7 You have the right to:
- check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
- access your Personal Data held by us;
- ask us to correct or update any Personal Data which is inaccurate;
- ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data;
- opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time.
5.1 All personal data you provide to us is secured on our website with restricted access by authorized personnel only. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing.
5.2 The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit.